My heart and soul ache! 🇵🇷 My country and nearby islands in the Caribbean are under the gun … Hurricane Maria, Cat 5, is heading their way!
On the aftermath of Hurricane Irma, the Caribbean Islands are now facing the wrath of Hurricane Maria. The island of Dominica has been hit hard. It is now time to pray for a miracle where the already battered Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico will be spared the brunt of this storm.
Here’s the rest of the story…
On September 20, 2017, Danny Boyle and David Millward of the Telegraph posted the following news report, “Hurricane Maria: Puerto Ricans told to evacuate or die after Dominica ‘devastated’ and storm tears through Caribbean – latest news:”
- Hurricane Maria makes landfall as maximum category five storm
- ‘Merciless’ 175 mph winds tear through Caribbean islands
- ‘Rough! Rough! Rough!’ Dominica PM’s dramatic Facebook posts
- Storm set to batter Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands next
- Forecasters warn Maria poses ‘potentially catastrophic’ threat
- Many islands in path are still recovering from Hurricane Irma
- Experts’ view: Why have there been so many…
View original post 842 more words