I received this award a bit ago. I’m honored and humbled at the same time.
This honor comes from across the oceans. The blogger who honored me with this award lives in Scotland. Can you imagine the reach that we have through this wonderful web we weave? It never ceases to amaze me!
Thank you to my good friend, across the oceans, Shaun at http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/ for this award.
It’s really appreciated. I sincerely accept and will pass it forward now.
Display the Award on your Blog.
Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven things about myself:
1. I am the only living member of my immediate family – there were four of us.
2. I don’t smoke ….. did a bit while in college but stopped in time. No damaged caused
3. I am retired ….. and I love it!!!
4. I started blogging in March 2013 and have found an amazing comunity out there!!!
5. I think Cannabis should be legal, it causes LESS trouble than people who drink, God gave us this to help! … taking this one “verbatim” from Shaun ….. I totally agree!!!
6. I went dancing last night with a group of friends and had a great time. Some called it my “party” but it wasn’t!! LOL!!
7. I am in love with the woman of my dreams …….. ♀ ♀
I now nominate 15 Bloggers:
I am honored to have made your acquaintance through cyberspace. I hope that you will accept this award and display it on your blog.
If you can’t accept it, pass it on to a fellow blogger … we all need a pat on our backs!!
Be blessed!!! Happy blogging ……
Three Dog Night – Joy To The World – Live
We ALL are ONE!! We ALL are connected through this wonderful WEB!!!