“Looking for a reason to a Complicated World”
.. for this Award.
Shaun’s blog offers a wealth of knowledge, is very well researched and precise, it’s entertaining and fun. He posts all kinds of information. I would recommend that you start following him. He is a great human being!!
As always, I feel honored that someone out there thinks that I am worthy of this award. I’ve been blogging for seven months. It sure feels that it’s been longer than that. To be selected among the beautiful, incredibly professional blogs that I follow and read from other fellow bloggers humbles me. I can’t always get over the fact that I am considered good enough to be in such company.
I proudly display it on my blog!
~~Sincerely, very heartfelt thanks~~
Rules to this Award:
Display the Award on your Blog.
Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
Present 8 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
Write a word or phrase about yourself for each letter of the Alphabet.
I must use a letter of the Alphabet to say something about myself, here goes…..
- Amazing … in efforts to be the best
- Beautiful inside …. try to look for the good in others always
- Cheerful … when the company is right
- Decisive … once I make a decision, after thinking about it, it’s made
- Empathic ….. I try to put myself in the shoes of others
- Faithful …. once I choose a partner, that’s it … for the time being
- Good … taught by Catholic nuns, there was no other way …. until later in life
- Humble … I never toot my own horn, I wait for others to realize how I am and let them toot it for me
- Instigator …. like to get others in trouble, only mild … for the sake of it/
- Jovial ….. a trait inherited from my Dad; very proud of it
- Knowing …. there’s an innate ability within me to know what others feel and need
- Loving …. my nature, it comes the Cancer in me
- Musical …. love everything related to music except the newer genres … particularly rap. Never really liked real heavy metal
- Nurturing … another Cancer characteristic
- Orderly ….. everything has a place and it should be put back where it belongs
- Private … my problems stay within my personal circle. Many times within me. No one needs to know.
- Quiet … when there’s a need for it
- Responsible ….. to a significant degree. Can see no other way.
- Sexy …… even if it’s only in my mind
- Temperamental …. depends on the behavior of certain people in my life
- Universal … I too belong to the Universe
- V. Volunteer …… it depends on what the cause is. If I truly believe in it, I’m in.
- Wanderer …. not in the sense of actual traveling. My mind wanders a lot. I don’t seem to be able to quiet it
- XX ….. my genetic make up. Even though I’m sure there’s a Y chromosome lurking somewhere in me
- Young ….. at heart and in my mind. Years don’t matter mentally; they do bodily
- Zaniness … I will have to take this one from Shaun … I have no one about myself!!
I now nominate 8 people with this Award:
Please, kindly accept this award.
If you can’t, pass it forward to other bloggers that you think deserve this.
… ABC Award …
Awesome Blog Content Award!!
I will work on notifying the nominees tomorrow. In the meantime, it’s about time to hit the sack. It’s been a long day and I have an early appointment.
We ALL are ONE!!
David Lanz – Nights In White Satin (Orchestral version)
We ALL are connected through this wonderful WEB!!