It’s an honor for me … to be nominated for this award.
Seems to me that, as female bloggers, we belong to a special group. We see things differently. We feel differently and describe topics from another perspective.
I humbly accept and will pass it on to other “Sister bloggers” that I know.
I received this very special award from a guy blogger who lives in Edinburgh, Scotland … quite a lad he is. He’s full of fun and humor while, at the same time, he deals with difficult medical issues in his personal life. In spite of this, he still finds time to do research, to voice his educated opinion and to bring joy to those that follow him.
A few days ago, he wrote a post, in his usual “tongue in cheek” mode stating that he wasn’t eligible for this award: Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.
Source: Shaun not eligible: http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award/
Therefore, he decided to pass in on the many of the lady followers that he has, including me.
Source: Shaun, passing on the award to female bloggers: http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award-from-a-man/
In his own words:
“I can’t be awarded this. So I have decided to award it to some of you LUCKY girls who can get it”.
- Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominated 10-12 (I have chosen 15) blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
~~Ten questions to be answered~~
- Your favorite color …. Mine is green.
- Your favorite animal … Mine is cat.
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink …. Tea
- Facebook or Twitter ….. I’m Facebook Employee of the year!!
- Your favorite pattern ….. round.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? I prefer giving.
- Your favorite number … Mine is 8.
- Your favorite day of the week … Mine is Saturday.
- Your favorite flower …. Mine is the hibiscus
- What is your passion? ….. among a few – music, reading, dancing — my current, newly discovered one is blogging!!!
~~I nominate the following women and their blogs~~
~~for this wonderful “Sisterhood of the World” Bloggers awards~~
- http://sisterearthorganics.wordpress.com/ .. The Savvy Sister
- http://hopeandloveradio.com/ —- Stephanie
- http://paltrymeanderings.com/ — Miss Snarky Pants
- http://inspirationalgem.wordpress.com/ —– Kim
- http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com/ — Sue
- http://idealisticrebel.wordpress.com/ — Barbara
- http://blackbutterfly7.wordpress.com/ — Xena
The time has come ….. you go girls!!!
I will be shortly notifying the women that I have nominated!!!
Your soul and my soul once sat together in the Beloved’s womb, playing footsie.
Your soul and my soul are very, very old friends.”
Helen Reddy – I Am Woman (with lyrics)
Published on Oct 9, 2011 —- Year 1975
We ALL are ONE!!
We ALL are connected through this wonderful WEB!!!