~~BLOG OF THE YEAR AWARD – 2013~~
I received this award today.
Like any other nomination and award received, this humbles me. It’s rewarding to know, on a personal level, that what I write is read by others, considered informative and even important enough and well done to be reblogged.
My main goal has been to share any knowledge I have and to compile information that appears in different information sites, add entertaining and sometimes humor thoughts, looking for music and videos that compliment the information posted.
I can promise you that this award motivates me to do better, to research more to improve my postings, to stay informed, to help anyone that asks. It’s a high honor for me and one that I will try my best to aim for and to maintain, improve and carry on with a quality blog.
When anyone nominates bloggers for awards, it’s hard to know who accepts unless they link their post to yours.
I am honored by your nomination and gladly and very respectfully accept.
Now to follow Shaun’s instructions.
The instructions for this award are simple:
1- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of The Year 2013 Award.
2- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them. (Please, don’t alter the instructions or the badges!).
4- Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
6- And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award – and proudly display the award on your blog – and start collecting stars!
Share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
The parameters that I have used today to determine my nominees are:
- The amount of knowledge that I have received by following your blog
- The varied topics that are selected and written about
- The obvious amount of reading, research and preparation that goes into every post that I read on your blog
- The authenticity that I “perceive” as I read your material
- The interactions that we’ve had in the comments section
- They say that copying is the best form of flattery …. I have copied some ideas from your blogs to use in mine
- I don’t read newspapers, I’ve really never have. The ink makes my hands dirty …. I don’t have a need to read newspapers at all now or feel guilty and uninformed because I haven’t. My source of news, updates, recipes, art and entertainment and more ….. comes from following your posts
- I can truthfully say that I’ve become a better informed, educated and well-rounded individual because of what I’ve learned from following your blog. There are plenty of topics that I had never heard about
- There’s a new perspective to the world I live in … I’m aware of topics, situations, injustices and much more that I wasn’t aware of. These topics aren’t covered in the mainstream media
~~I nominate the following blogs for “Blogger of the year – 2013”~~
- Shaun … I know you nominated me but I have to award it to you too because of the list o parameters that I’ve included above. http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
- http://idealisticrebel.wordpress.com/ …. Barbara
- http://thewhyaboutthis.com/ …. Penny
- http://theobamacrat.com/ …. Jueseppi
- http://blackbutterfly7.wordpress.com/ ….. Xena
- http://hopeandloveradio.com/ …. Stephanie
- http://deodatusblog.wordpress.com/ … Deo
- http://kstreet607.com/ … The 5th Column
So you now have one from me, if you have one or two, three, four, whatever, already, Google for the image with the stars for the Awards you have.
This is a VERY prestigious Award!
Yes!! That’s right!! There are stars to collect!
This is what I have now:
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ’1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
~~There are a total of 6 stars to collect~~
This is what I’m aiming for:
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they already have been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum of 6 stars! You can either ‘swap’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award – or even proudly display all six badges if you are lucky enough to be presented with the award 6 times!
You can find all the badges and banners and information you need via this link: ‘Blog of The Year 2013′ Award Badges.
I’m paraphrasing Shaun because he’s written the very same things that are in my mind and heart. This would have been what I would have written myself.
“Congratulations to all the nominees!
Best of luck to every one!
I want to add that I love all your blogs! So whoever is following me, please accept this award! Take my name — I nominated you! You all deserve Blog of The Year 2013 award!
Just leave a link back on my post, when you make this award! It is very difficult to make a very long list!
You are all loved by me!
God bless you all!”
We ALL are ONE!!
~~Celtic Woman – The Voice~~
We ALL are connected through this wonderful WEB!!