As some of you may know, yesterday – November 18, 2013 – I received this very prestigious award from the lad in Scotland.
It is an honor to receive and display this award on the “It is What It Is” blog.
When I received it, I proceeded to comply with the rules, instructions and nominations of the blogs that I follow that have influenced me in many ways.
As I came to my office this morning and started looking through my emails, messages, posts, Facebook and WordPress I was more than very nicely surprised!
The award for Blog of the Year 2013 …. has come back!!
Not once but several times!!
From Bishop Eddie Tatro … @ http://bishoptatro.wordpress.com/
From Barbara … @ http://idealisticrebel.wordpress.com/
From Shaun …. @http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
I am floored, I am overwhelmed, I am emotional. It was an honor with the first one … you can barely imagine how it feels to have been nominated again by other fellow bloggers! I am humbled by the fact that you consider my blog, my writings, my musings, my humor, my information — deserving of this award more than once.
Now that I have received these, I can nominate other blogs that I didn’t include in my first post!!
The instructions for this award are simple:
1- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of The Year 2013 Award.
2- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them. (Please, don’t alter the instructions or the badges!).
4- Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5- You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear
6- And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award – and proudly display the award on your blog – and start collecting stars!
Share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
The parameters that I have used today to determine my nominees continue to be the same as then initial ones:
- The amount of knowledge that I have received by following your blog
- The varied topics that are selected and written about
- The obvious amount of reading, research and preparation that goes into every post that I read on your blog
- The authenticity that I “perceive” as I read your material
- The interactions that we’ve had in the comments section
- They say that copying is the best form of flattery …. I have copied some ideas from your blogs to use in mine
- I don’t read newspapers, I’ve really never have. The ink makes my hands dirty …. I don’t have a need to read newspapers at all now or feel guilty and uninformed because I haven’t. My source of news, updates, recipes, art and entertainment and more ….. comes from following your posts
- I can truthfully say that I’ve become a better informed, educated and well-rounded individual because of what I’ve learned from following your blog. There are plenty of topics that I had never heard about
- There’s a new perspective to the world I live in … I’m aware of topics, situations, injustices and much more that I wasn’t aware of. These topics aren’t covered in the mainstream media
I nominate the following blogs for “Blogger of the year”:
~~LINK TO MY INITIAL POST … INSTRUCTIONS AND MORE INFORMATION~~
~~THIS IS WHAT TO AIM FOR~~
I congratulate all the nominees! I love all your blogs!
So whoever is following me, please accept this award!
All of you deserve Blog of The Year 2013 award!
Please, leave a link back on my post when you accept and write your post. Have a wonderful day and a wonderful life through all our trials and tribulations!!
God bless you all!”
We ALL are ONE!!
Glee – (Lyrics video) You Have More Friends Than You Know
We ALL are connected through this wonderful WEB!!
Reblogged this on http://www.newsafrica.co.uk.
TY for your visit and reblog!! 🙂
Dear Horty, congratulations for your well-deserved awards! And thanks for your generous nomination; about which I will blog later 🙂
TY for accepting!! 🙂
Congratulations Dr Rex xx
Thank you so much!!!
Pingback: Blog Of The Year 2013 Award, thanks Horty! | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Thank YOU again!! 🙂
Pingback: Thanks a Million for the “BLOG OF THE YEAR 2013″ Award! | Deo Volente
No doubt!! Very well deserved!! 🙂
😉 “Congradulations!” 🙂 ♪♫
Pingback: “Blog of The Year Award 2013″ | "A Curious Mind"
I am happy that you accepted!! This is a well deserved one! Keep up the good work … well done!