As some of you may know, yesterday – November 18, 2013 – I received this very prestigious award from the lad in Scotland.
It is an honor to receive and display this award on the “It is What It Is” blog.
The award for Blog of the Year 2013 …. has come back!!
Not once but several times!!
From Bishop Eddie Tatro … @ http://bishoptatro.wordpress.com/
From Barbara … @ http://idealisticrebel.wordpress.com/
From Shaun …. @http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
I am floored, I am overwhelmed, I am emotional. It was an honor with the first one … you can barely imagine how it feels to have been nominated again by other fellow bloggers! I am humbled by the fact that you consider my blog, my writings, my musings, my humor, my information — deserving of this award more than once.
Now that I have received these, I can nominate other blogs that I didn’t include in my first post!!
The instructions for this award are simple:
1- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of The Year 2013 Award.
2- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them. (Please, don’t alter the instructions or the badges!).
4- Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5- You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear
6- And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award – and proudly display the award on your blog – and start collecting stars!
Share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
The parameters that I have used today to determine my nominees continue to be the same as then initial ones:
- The amount of knowledge that I have received by following your blog
- The varied topics that are selected and written about
- The obvious amount of reading, research and preparation that goes into every post that I read on your blog
- The authenticity that I “perceive” as I read your material
- The interactions that we’ve had in the comments section
- They say that copying is the best form of flattery …. I have copied some ideas from your blogs to use in mine
- I don’t read newspapers, I’ve really never have. The ink makes my hands dirty …. I don’t have a need to read newspapers at all now or feel guilty and uninformed because I haven’t. My source of news, updates, recipes, art and entertainment and more ….. comes from following your posts
- I can truthfully say that I’ve become a better informed, educated and well-rounded individual because of what I’ve learned from following your blog. There are plenty of topics that I had never heard about
- There’s a new perspective to the world I live in … I’m aware of topics, situations, injustices and much more that I wasn’t aware of. These topics aren’t covered in the mainstream media
I nominate the following blogs for “Blogger of the year”:
~~LINK TO MY INITIAL POST … INSTRUCTIONS AND MORE INFORMATION~~
~~THIS IS WHAT TO AIM FOR~~
I congratulate all the nominees! I love all your blogs!
So whoever is following me, please accept this award!
All of you deserve Blog of The Year 2013 award!
Please, leave a link back on my post when you accept and write your post. Have a wonderful day and a wonderful life through all our trials and tribulations!!
God bless you all!”
We ALL are ONE!!
Glee – (Lyrics video) You Have More Friends Than You Know
We ALL are connected through this wonderful WEB!!