THE KNOTS PRAYER
THE SEVEN SPIRITUAL LAWS OF SUCCESS
- Meditation – Sitting in silent and calming my mind. 20-30 minutes a sitting. Twice a day.
- Listening to Meditative Music – Music have the power to shift our moods and calm our minds. I was particularly fond of Stan Richardson’s Japanese Flutes. Everyone who I’ve played it for love its calming effects.
- Vegetarianism – I was a raw vegan. You can read about Steve Pavlina’s current experiment with a raw diet. I loved the new gained energy I had. I did eat cooked food when dining out, but I refrained from eating meat.
- Mindfulness – I made a conscious effort to put my full awareness into anything that I was doing. Walking to work, preparing meals, eating, drinking water, listening to others talk.
- Being Inspired – I spent an hour a day reading or listening to something inspirational. I even hosted a weekly Eckhart Tolle meet-up group where we watched Tolle DVDs, meditated and connected with other people. This turned out to be a deeply enriching experience.
- Self Dates – I spent a lot of time with myself by myself. I overcame the need to be with other people and the fear of being alone.
- Daily Focus – From “The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success“, I broke the seven laws for each day of the week and focused on one each day. (more details below)
- Creative Expressions – photography, drawing or writing.
- Slowed Down – I stopped rushing from place to place, task to task, and started enjoying the miracles of Life; one moment at a time.
We ALL are ONE!!
Uploaded on Jan 10, 2010
We ALL need time to REFLECT!!