DECEMBER 30, 2013
~~BLOG OF THE YEAR AWARD – 2013~~
I received this award on December 29, 2013 from http://18yearsyoung.wordpress.com.
Like any other nomination and award received, this humbles me. It’s rewarding to know, on a personal level, that what I write is read by others. My main goal has been to share the knowledge I may have and to compile information that appears in different web resources and educational venues.
Thank you http://18yearsyoung.wordpress.com for considering and nominating me for this award!
I am honored by your nomination and gladly and very respectfully accept. Now to follow the award instructions.
The instructions for this award are simple:
1- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of The Year 2013 Award.
2- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4- Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
6- And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award – and proudly display the award on your blog – and start collecting stars!
Share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
The parameters that I have used today to determine my nominees are:
- The amount of knowledge that I have received by following your blog
- The varied topics that are selected and written about
- The obvious amount of reading, research and preparation that goes into every post that I read on your blog
- The authenticity that I “perceive” as I read your material
- The interactions that we’ve had in the comments section
- They say that copying is the best form of flattery …. I have copied some ideas from your blogs to use in mine
- I don’t read newspapers, I’ve really never have. The ink makes my hands dirty …. I don’t have a need to read them at all now because I my source of news, updates, recipes, art and entertainment and more ….. by following your posts
- I can truthfully say that I’ve become a better informed, educated and well-rounded individual because of what I’ve learned from following your blog.
I nominate the following blogs for “Blogger of the year”
http://idealisticrebel.wordpress.com/ …. Barbara
http://hopeandloveradio.com/ …. Stephanie
http://talesalongtheway.com/ .. Anne
http://hulshofschmidt.wordpress.com/ ….. Michael
http://jadereyner.com/ …. Jade
http://thelastofthemillenniums.wordpress.com/ .. fatherkane
Now have one from me, if you have one or two, three, four, whatever, already, Google for the image with the stars for the Awards you have.
This is a VERY prestigious Award! Yes!! That’s right!! There are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ’1 star’ award- and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum of 6 stars! You can either ‘swop’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award – or even proudly display all six badges if you are lucky enough to be presented with the award 6 times!
You can find all the badges and banners and information you need via this link: ‘Blog of The Year 2013′ Award Badges.
“Congratulations to all the nominees! Best of luck to every one!
You all deserve Blog of The Year 2013 award!
We ALL are ONE!!
Happy New Year Animated Greetings 2014
Published on Dec 28, 2013