HOMELESS …. does it hit a chord?
The Homeless – 39 Questions For Your Reflection
by Mike O’Connor
2. Do you avoid making eye contact?
3. Is there a sudden selective deafness when you ‘hear’, or don’t, their requests for help?
4. If you do ignore a homeless person’s request for help, just how quickly does the incident evaporate from your mind?
5. Seconds? Minutes? Hours?
6. What is your honest opinion of these people who are teetering on the very edges of our society?
7. Do they feel that, possibly, they deserve their predicament?
8. Could it be that they are lazy?
9. If so, should they simply get off their lazy rear-ends and look for a decent job?
10. Is it easy to get a job where you live?
11. Do you think it is any easier to…
View original post 450 more words