I’m wondering …. sure sounds good!!
So how have things been going for our bored, exhausted, and disengaged president? He’s been acting pretty enthusiastic, energized, and absorbed with his job, I’d say. Let us count the things he’s done since the November 4th midterm elections:
- November 10:Surprised everyone by announcing his support for strong net neutrality.
- November 11:Concluded a climate deal with China that was not only important in its own right, but has since been widely credited with jumpstarting progress at the Lima talks last week.
- November 20: Issued an executive order protecting millions of undocumented workers from the threat of deportation.
- November 26: Signed off on an important new EPA rule significantly limiting ozone emissions.
- December 15: Took a quiet victory lap as Western financial sanctions considerably sharpened the pain of Vladimir Putin’s imploding economy.
- December 16: Got nearly everything he wanted during the lame duck congressional session…
View original post 198 more words