Gov. Garcia Padilla’s Housing Plan for Puerto Rico


““We need to wake up!” said Bobo. “They’re selling our island, and sticking us in trailer parks!” …. if it weren’t for the sad reality that this really is, it would be funny. But not really …..

WAR AGAINST ALL PUERTO RICANS

War Against All Puerto Ricans: Revolution and Terror in America’s Colony

The 2016 campaign for Governor of Puerto Rico is heating up.

According to Juan Bobo, one of the 2016 candidates, the current governor is planning “to evict 80% of the Puerto Ricans off the island, and the remaining 20% will live in trailer parks.”

In a press conference in Caguas, Bobo produced a trailer park photo, and claimed that it showed “a new development near Dorado Beach.” According to Bobo, “the poor Boricuas will live here, and serve drinks to the rich Americans on Dorado Beach.”

“We need to wake up!” said Bobo. “They’re selling our island, and sticking us in trailer parks!”

View original post

This entry was posted in Equality by Dr. Rex. Bookmark the permalink.

About Dr. Rex

I'm originally from Puerto Rico. I was born in Santurce and raised in Rio Piedras. Have lived in Florida since 1999. I have a doctorate degree in Medicine; completed in 1976. My Internal Medicine specialty was completed in 1979. Worked for Puerto Rico's health system until 1985. At this time, I'm happily retired after working for the federal government for almost 28yrs. I want to offer any knowledge that I have to anyone "out there" who is interested. My views are liberal in almost every sense. My knowledge is "eclectic" - a bit of everything. Music and reading are my passion. Blogging has also become a very interesting endeavor. Metaphysical topics attract me. I'm interested in news reporting human issues like injustice, discrimination and abuse - the "wrongly" affected. My intention is to bring this knowledge to an understandable level and to help anyone in need. I'm open to questions and will answer them to the best of my ability. Currently working on an enterprise whose main mission will be to bring peoples of all walks of life together. To be one .... since we ALL are ONE!! The future looks bright and promising!!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.