Headlines for today … here they are!
(Credit: Getty/Drew Angerer)
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday.
1. TRUMP DISMISSES CIA’S RUSSIAN HACKING ASSESSMENT
But key congressional Republicans are joining Democrats in demanding a bipartisan investigation into whether the Kremlin interfered in the presidential election.
2. WHY MUCH OF CORPORATE AMERICA SEES TRUMP AS AN ALLY
Businesses have been cheered by his vows to slash taxes and soften Obama-era rules that were designed to protect workers, the environment and the financial system.
3. WHERE ISLAMIC STATE REGAINS GROUND
The militant group recaptures the ancient city of Palmyra from Syrian troops, scoring a major advance after a year of setbacks in Syria and Iraq.
4. ‘SLAP OF REALITY’ HITS GREAT LAKES, NORTHEAST
That’s what meteorologist Dave Smith calls the arctic cold and snow that’s sweeping across the region after a mild November.
5. CHURCH COLLAPSE IN SOUTHERN…
View original post 180 more words