‘Nathan Larson is 37 years of age, from Charlottesville, Virginia’ … where the hell do these people come from? Have they always been there?
Nathan Larson is 37 years of age, from Charlottesville, Virginia, and is running as an independent for a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives this November.
Larson’s platform is comprised of a 12-point manifesto:
- stopping the war on drugs
- protecting gun ownership rights
- putting an end to U.S. involvement in foreign wars arising from our country’s alliance with Israel
- benevolent white supremacy
- private borders
- freedom of speech
- freedom from age restrictions
- suicide rights
- jury trial rights
- discrimination rights
- free trade
Quite a list, eh? This guy is a piece of work. Let’s look, briefly, at a bit of explanation for a few of the items on the above list. Take #2 … Nathan is against any and all restriction on guns. Period. He notes that some call on banning assault weapons and raising the legal age for gun ownership in the wake of recent school shootings…
View original post 699 more words