Update … ‘It’s that time again. An updated inventory of Addictions.’
It’s that time again. An updated inventory of Addictions.
- iPhone. Like Jenny Erpenbeck’s “Bone to bone, blood to blood, as if (we’re) bonded together.”
- Talenti Mint Chocolate Chip Gelato. Heaven in a cup. Sweet Jesus. 3-4 pints a week, minimum.
- iPad Pro. Speedy wifi in-flight. Enable online work in both directions.
- Sugar. Stonewall Kitchen Sour Cherry Jam. 2.5 heaping tablespoons stirred in with Chobani Fruit on the Bottom Greek Yogurt with Pineapple on the Bottom.
- Seat #24 E, Exit Row, AA Airbus A321. To/fro LGA to DFW. Same seat (or take different flight)
- Socks: Ultra thin, over-the-calf knee high. Can’t have hot feet or exposed skin.
- Advil PM. Ingest 1/2 pill one hour before bed time. Insomniacs sleep aid.
- Knee pillow. To sleep. Avoid bone to bone contact.
And so here we are.
Dallas, TX. Hotel. Wednesday evening.
View original post 340 more words