I”m quite concerned about the current situation of this nation … have to say that I’m quite doubtful about the end results some of us are hoping for. Frankly, it’s scary … where has this nation gone? … “This is where this nation stands, my friends. This is the test our elected officials in Congress must either pass or fail. The ‘man’ who sits in the Oval Office has already failed the test … what will the rest do? What will your senator or representative do?”
In my 68 years, presidents have come, and presidents have gone. Some have been better than others in one area or another. None have been perfect … nor will any ever be, for it is a job in which decisions must be made without having perfect information, leading a nation of people with differing opinions in many areas. Harry S. Truman was president when I was born, and there have been eleven since, not counting the current office-holder, whom I refuse to refer to by that title.
But never, since the founding of this nation, has there been such a corrupt, power-hungry president than we have today. Making it worse, however, is that in the second line of defense, the U.S. Congress, we also have far too many corrupt senators and representatives. When I say ‘corrupt’, in this case, I mean selfish, greedy, putting their own best interests ahead of…
View original post 636 more words
ANTONIO BANDERAS … a man of high stature and talent!! #Proud …
- What is your idea of perfect happiness? The very short instant right after accomplishing something very challenging.
- What is your greatest fear? The death of my loved ones.
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? My pathological incapacity to say no.
- What is the trait you most deplore in others? I don’t like fake people, impostors.
- What do you dislike most about your appearance? I would like to be four inches taller. (He’s 5′ 9″)
- What is your current state of mind? Excited and calm even if it is a contradiction.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? The age. I would like to be 30 years old now.
- If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be? I wouldn’t change my family for anything in the world.
- What do you consider your greatest achievement? I survived Hollywood.
View original post 132 more words