~~January 29, 2020~~
My blogging friend Kitty from Dear Kitty.Some Blog
has nominated ‘It Is What It Is’ for the Blogger Recognition Award. Thanks so very much this kind and honoring gesture.HortyRex©
THE RULES OF THIS AWARD ARE
1. Post an image of the award.
2. Thank your nominator.
3. Give the story or history of your blog.
4. Give two or more pieces of advice for new bloggers.
5. Nominate 10 other bloggers and link to their blogs.
6. Comment on their blogs so they know of their nomination.
~BRIEF STORY ABOUT MY BLOG`
In 2013, I retired from a long-time job as a physician and needed something to do with my plenty spare time. A friend suggested that I create a ‘space‘ to express my feelings and thoughts.
Hence, here I am!
My intention is to bring any knowledge I can share to an understandable level and to help anyone in need. I’m open to questions and will answer them to the best of my ability.
To be one …. since we ALL are ONE!!
You don’t have to create a post if you don’t want to. Just know that you are appreciated and valued!
As the award reads, thank you for being in the blogosphere!
~TWO PIECES OF ADVICE~
Make posts interesting, short, sweet and to the point.
Be true to yourself, beliefs and values.
~Here are my SEVEN nominees~
1. By Book or By Hook
2. Adventures and Musings of an Arch Druidness
3. Filosofa’s Word
4. Quest … Just Another Traveler
5. About the Jez of It
7. Live and Learn