Right on target …. Simple ways to try to get back to ‘normal’!!
Sara, from “ways to start feeling again”
- sit in the sun without anything to do, feel the heat of the rays hit your skin, realize that this sunlight has travelled a very long way to reach you
- Walk around barefoot and try to feel as much of the ground under your feet as you can, notice every rock and blade of grass
- Sit quietly for a while and notice the touch of breath in your nostrils, feel how the air gets cooler as you inhale and warmer as you exhale
~ sara, from “ways to start feeling again”
- Inspired by: “The silence that lives in the grass / on the underside of each blade / and in the blue space between the stones.” ~ Rolf Jacobsen, from “The Silence Afterwards” in The Roads Have Come to an End Now: Selected and Last Poems of Rolf Jacobsen
- Photo: Michael with Cloud Explosion