DECEMBER 31, 2013
~~BLOG OF THE YEAR AWARD – 2013~~ This is my 10th star!!
I received this award on December 31, 2013 from Stephanie at http://hopeandloveradio.com/.
Like any other nomination and award received, this humbles me. It’s rewarding to know, on a personal level, that what I write is read by others. My main goal has been to share the knowledge I may have and to compile information that appears in different web resources and educational venues.
Thank you Stephanie for considering and nominating “It Is What It Is” for this award!
I am honored by your nomination and gladly and very respectfully accept.
The instructions for this award are simple:
1- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of The Year 2013 Award.
2- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4- Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5- You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear
6- And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award – and proudly display the award on your blog – and start collecting stars!
Share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
The parameters that I use are:
- The amount of knowledge that I have received by following your blog
- The varied topics that are selected and written about
- The obvious amount of reading, research and preparation that goes into every post that I read on your blog
- The authenticity that I “perceive” as I read your material
- The interactions that we’ve had in the comments section
- They say that copying is the best form of flattery …. I have copied some ideas from your blogs to use in mine
- I don’t read newspapers, I’ve really never have. The ink makes my hands dirty …. I don’t have a need to read them at all now because I my source of news, updates, recipes, art and entertainment and more ….. by following your posts
- I can truthfully say that I’ve become a better informed, educated and well-rounded individual because of what I’ve learned from following your blog.
This is a VERY prestigious Award! Yes!! That’s right!! There are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ’1 star’ award- and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum of 6 stars! You can either ‘swop’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award – or even proudly display all six badges if you are lucky enough to be presented with the award 6 times!
You can find all the badges and banners and information you need via this link: ‘Blog of The Year 2013′ Award Badges.
Since this is the last day of the year,
I’M NOMINATING ALL WHO ARE READING THIS POST NOW.
If you are still missing any stars to reach the total of six, grab this one before the year ends.
There are so many wonderful blogs and writers out there. Some I follow and others I see through reblogs. There’s an incredible wealth of knowledge, information, facts, interesting stories, humor, celebrations, shared feelings and personal stories. We post and we share. We create bridges, we tear walls down. We connect!! We create friendships.
Congratulations to all the bloggers! Best of luck to every one!
You ALL deserve Blog of The Year 2013 Award!
Boy Meets Girl – Waiting For A Star To Fall with Lyrics
We ALL are ONE!!
We ALL are connected through this wonderful WEB!!