…… shared from Ch Nabeel …….
1. Our heart beats around 100,000 times every day.
2. Our blood is on a 60,000 mile journey.
3. Our eyes can distinguish up to 1 million color surfaces and take in more information that the largest telescope known to man.
4. Our lungs inhale over two million liters of air every day, without even thinking. They are large enough to cover a tennis court.
5. Our hearing is so sensitive, it can distinguish between hundred of thousands of different sounds.
6. Our sense of touch is more refined than any device ever created.
7. Our brain is more complex than the most powerful computer and has over 100 billion nerve cells.
8. When we touch something, we send a message to our brain at 124mph.
9. We produce 100 billion red cells every day.
10. We have over 600 muscles.
11. We exercise at least 30 muscles when we smile.
12. We are about 70% water.
13. We make one liter of saliva a day.
14. Our nose is our personal air-conditioning system: it warms cold air, cools hot air and filters impurities.
15. In one square inch of our hand, we have 9 feet of blood vessels, 600 pain sensors, 9000 nerve endings, 36 heat sensors and 75 pressure sensors.
16. We have copper, zinc, cobalt, calcium, manganese, phosphates, nickel and silicon in our bodies.
What a marvel of a “machine” — a Rolls Royce, a Bentley, a Lamborghini …..
THIS IS THE BEST GIFT WE’VE EVER RECEIVED.
IT HOUSES OUR SELVES, OUR HEART, OUR MIND, OUR SPIRIT, OUR IDENTITY.
WE HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO TAKE CARE OF IT!!! …. sometime we will have to account for it.
…. a wondrous creation!!!