~~October 2, 2018~~
WORLD OF DANCE 2018
I watched the second season this year. There was talent galore. The dances, the styles, the performers. It was truly amazing to see them
On young man stood out for me. His talent was incredible. He flew through the air.
Just watch a ‘mashup’ of his performances.
Today I need something uplifting. Here it is!
Michael Dameski is one of the four finalists competing to be crowned the season 2 winner of World of Dance. The 22-year-old Australian native has been a frontrunner from the start and continues to wow us all week after week.
So, who is Michael?
Here are the key facts you need to know about the World of Dance finalist!
1. Michael’s won So You Think You Can Dance! – Australian version 2014
2. He starred on Broadway! Michael’s breakthrough role was the title role of Billy Elliot in Billy Elliot the Musical.
3. Yes, he can sing, too! He showed off his vocals on Broadway for Billy Elliot the Musical.
4. Michael danced to an Ed Sheeran song in the finale! Michael has come up with an incredible concept. He dances to Ed’s “Dive”.
5. He entered his first dancing competition at just 6 years old. Without any formal dance training, young Michael played in the top 10 of the 2001 Australian Dance Idol program.
~~World of Dance Facebook Video~~
#WorldOfDance #AmericanReality #CompetitionSeries #Hosted #JennaDewan #Competition #JenniferLopez #DeerekHough #Neyo #Judges #NBCTelevision #RealityTelevision #NBCWorldOfDance #2018 #MichealDameski #AustraliaNative #BeyondAmazing #IncredibleTalent
#WeAllAreOne #ItIsWhatItIs #DrRex #HortyRex #hrexach