~~July 17, 2017~~
I’ve been catching up to my recorded America’s Got Talent.
I was saddened to see this audition and learn of Brandon’s tragic death in an automobile accident.
Sad loss for his family, his patients and for us who will miss the possibility of him growing into his own as a singer.
May he rest in peace!
Brandon, who died in a car accident sang Stevie Wonder’s track ‘Ribbon In The Sky’ for Mel and her fellow judges Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum and Howie Mandel on July 11th Tuesday’s night’s episode.
His audition was a huge success and even earned him a standing ovation from the judges and the audience.
After Brandon sang, Simon told him:
‘Your vocal work is stunning. You are one of the best singers we’ve had in the competition so far.’
The show paid tribute to Brandon with in a statement before his audition was shown.
I do not own these images.
No intention of taking credit.
If anyone knows the owner of any, please advise and it will be corrected immediately.
Thank You For Sharing Your Talent
10/30/87 – 6/11/17
~~Published on Jul 11, 2017~~
On June 11th one of our contestants, Brandon Rogers, tragically passed away in a car accident. At the request of his family we would like to honor his memory by sharing his audition with you.
America’s Got Talent 2017
~The Audition of Dr. Brandon Rodgers Who Died In Tragic Car Accident Airs on America’s Got Talent~
~~Published on Jul 11, 2017~~
On June 11th one of AGT’s contestants, Brandon Rogers, tragically passed away in a car accident. At the request of his family AGT decided to honor his memory by airing his audition on TV.
We ALL are ONE!!
…… shared from Ch Nabeel …….
1. Our heart beats around 100,000 times every day.
2. Our blood is on a 60,000 mile journey.
3. Our eyes can distinguish up to 1 million color surfaces and take in more information that the largest telescope known to man.
4. Our lungs inhale over two million liters of air every day, without even thinking. They are large enough to cover a tennis court.
5. Our hearing is so sensitive, it can distinguish between hundred of thousands of different sounds.
6. Our sense of touch is more refined than any device ever created.
7. Our brain is more complex than the most powerful computer and has over 100 billion nerve cells.
8. When we touch something, we send a message to our brain at 124mph.
9. We produce 100 billion red cells every day.
10. We have over 600 muscles.
11. We exercise at least 30 muscles when we smile.
12. We are about 70% water.
13. We make one liter of saliva a day.
14. Our nose is our personal air-conditioning system: it warms cold air, cools hot air and filters impurities.
15. In one square inch of our hand, we have 9 feet of blood vessels, 600 pain sensors, 9000 nerve endings, 36 heat sensors and 75 pressure sensors.
16. We have copper, zinc, cobalt, calcium, manganese, phosphates, nickel and silicon in our bodies.
What a marvel of a “machine” — a Rolls Royce, a Bentley, a Lamborghini …..
THIS IS THE BEST GIFT WE’VE EVER RECEIVED.
IT HOUSES OUR SELVES, OUR HEART, OUR MIND, OUR SPIRIT, OUR IDENTITY.
WE HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO TAKE CARE OF IT!!! …. sometime we will have to account for it.
…. a wondrous creation!!!