~~May 7, 2013~~
What is wrong with people nowadays?
Where is the humanity that is supposed to connect us? Where are we learning to be so callous about hurting other people without taking into account the feeling of others? Where are we learning to be so selfish, self-centered and inconsiderate of the feelings of those who may cross our path?
We all come from the same source. We all are created equal (or so they say). We live in society which proclaim the importance of basic human rights that are par of the course for all.
Where are we losing these concepts?
~~HOW TO IDENTIFY A PSYCHOPATH~~
The Hare Psychopathy Checklist was initially developed to assess the mental condition of people who commit crimes, and it is commonly used to diagnose people who may exhibit the traits and tendencies of a psychopath.
Most mental health professionals define a psychopath as a predator who takes advantage of others using charm, deceit, violence and other methods to get what they want. Identify a psychopath by using the Hare Psychopathy Checklist and trusting your own intuition.
“I’d like to repost a list of the symptoms of psychopathy, offered by two of the main experts on psychopathy: Hervey Cleckley (author of The Mask of Sanity) and Robert Hare (author of Without Conscience, Snakes in Suits and The Psychopathy Checklist). Obviously, their lists are very similar since Robert Hare built upon Hervey Cleckley’s ground-breaking research.
~~Hervey Cleckley’s List of Psychopathy Symptoms~~
1. Considerable superficial charm and average or above average intelligence.
2. Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking.
3. Absence of anxiety or other “neurotic” symptoms. Considerable poise, calmness and verbal facility.
4. Unreliability, disregard for obligations, no sense of responsibility, in matters of little and great import.
5. Untruthfulness and insincerity.
6. Antisocial behavior which is inadequately motivated and poorly planned, seeming to stem from an inexplicable impulsiveness.
7. Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior.
8. Poor judgment and failure to learn from experience.
9. Pathological egocentricity. Total self-centeredness and an incapacity for real love and attachment.
10. General poverty of deep and lasting emotions.
11. Lack of any true insight; inability to see oneself as others do.
12. Ingratitude for any special considerations, kindness and trust.
13. Fantastic and objectionable behavior, after drinking and sometimes even when not drinking. Vulgarity, rudeness, quick mood shifts, pranks for facile entertainment.
14. No history of genuine suicide attempts.
15. An impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated sex life.
16. Failure to have a life plan and to live in any ordered way (unless it is for destructive purposes or a sham).
~~Robert Hare’s Checklist of Psychopathy Symptoms~~
1. GLIB AND SUPERFICIAL CHARM — the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. He can also be a great listener, to simulate empathy while zeroing in on his targets’ dreams and vulnerabilities, to be able to manipulate them better.
2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH — a grossly inflated view of one’s abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.
3. NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM — an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have a low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.
4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING — can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative and dishonest.
5. CUNNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS: the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one’s victims.
6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT: a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted and un-empathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one’s victims.
7. SHALLOW AFFECT: emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness and superficial warmth.
8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY: a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.
9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE: an intentional, manipulative, selfis, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline and the inability to carry through one’s responsibilities.
10. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS: expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.
11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR: a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of numerous, multiple relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity (rape) or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits and conquests.
12. EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS: a variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use and running away from home.
13. LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS: an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.
14. IMPULSIVITY: the occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations and momentary urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic and reckless.
15. IRRESPONSIBILITY: repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.
16. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS: a failure to accept responsibility for one’s actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.
17. MANY SHORT-TERM RELATIONSHIPS: a lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including in marital and familial bonds.
18. JUVENILE DELINQUENCY: behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.
19. REVOCATION OF CONDITION RELEASE: a revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation or failing to appear.
20. CRIMINAL VERSATILITY: a diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes or wrongdoings.”
The video that follows shows the effects sociopathic behavior in a couple, a romantic relationship. As I watched it, it brought to mind many other ways in which these actions rear their ugly head … in other circumstances that do not include romantic behavior.
~~Red Flags of Psychopaths, Sociopaths and Narcissistic Abuse~~
~~Published on Jul 13, 2013~~
Psychopath Free is the world’s safest and most popular forum for recovery from psychopath, sociopath and narcissist abuse & manipulation. Start your healing journey today and heal from these emotionally abusive relationships – be they romantic or just friendship.
We ALL are ONE!!
I do not own these images.
No intention of taking credit.
If anyone knows the owner of any, please advise and it will be corrected immediately.
you never missed much,,
My answer in my tender 40th year brings me to believe it’s many things.
Power hungry people, friends pretending to be friends, friends stopping talking to other friends, people who put themselves above others, liars, idiots, religion, religion again, stupid people, people who have and give opinions on things they don’t even understand, gossips, (WORST PEOPLE ON EARTH) Anti-anything people, people who follow others blindly, kinda like religion, people who claim to not have changed in a friendship but are actually the ones to change, more gossips.
Could be here all day Doc,,There is no answer…
I am above nor below anyone, I am equal.
By starting a group to help people in many tells you all you need to know about me. I work free to help offline also. If we all did this, maybe we have a better world..
But I am not claiming to perfect and have yet to meet a perfect person..
…as they don’t exist.
Hope you get more answers
Hi there, my friend!! Missed you … how have you been? Is all ok?
I’m surprised at a few things tonite.
1. The nature of this answer. Why do you answer this way?
2. Noticed that I’m no longer a member of the Share Group
3. Noticed that I’m no longer an Admin.
Sad to see that things are like this. 😦
You are not as sad as I. At first I thought you had left the group, now I know someone removed you from the group. Surely I would never do this Doc Ever. 1 man who I trusted has torn us all to thread bare, yet his trust is warranted more than I?
I pleaded with you all for 3 weeks to notice, sadly none of you had the knowledge of coding the internet nor the heart to see what wrong was being done My only error was not judging another who was Mod. He leaves and sets up a group, nor to help as we did many months ago, nor to make friends. Had I performed such actions I would truly understand. Yet I am puzzled. I noticed this moment you were not in the group. On my Daughters lives, I never removed you. 1 person did all this, yet he gets the friendship I presumed. I pray the day comes when you understand fully what happened and what is still happening I made a share group because I want to help, spite by one other made the other group,
Your heart tells you what happened here, yet you listen only with your mind. You are too kind a soul to notice the darkness that has came between us all, If the new lad with the new group is to be the order of the day, with a heavy heart and a smile in remembrance of good times will remain.
Please see what happened here, please. Your heart knows the truth,
I could never and wound never and not know how to hurt you. I presumed you knew. For that I am sorry,
I will not me play childish games with a person you so well described in this very blog, so I turn my head, be an adult and keep living
My shoulder and ears are always yours
Should I respond?? ……. Haven’t said one bad word about the matter. It’s not me or my group that has brought this. Funny that you clearly have a rogue mod (after all, you don’t kink people right???….yeah) but still blame the one that worked his ass off. got kicked (but not by you of course) started a group to go with his blog. Asked his friends to by all means remain friends with you and in that group and to not choose sides. I would almost start to think you see a 26 people group as competitor, I am not here to be a competitor, I am here to have fun doing what I do, heck… I even keep reblogging your articles on the blog.
last time I ever will address this issue, get over it dude. You treated me like crap but I am over it. How do you say it again? oh right.. more love less hate….preacher follow your own advice
Your W.H.O list, I could give you about 10 names right off the bat, lol
You have no idea … how many I have here in my corner of the world!!
Given the business I am, we attract them. I think at least 1/3 of the people I have worked for fall in this category, maybe I am being generous.
Been going through so many things here in my corner of the world … that I had to do some research on this!!
TY for stopping by. What business are you in?
Now I understand … yes, you can find many!! Hugs …. dear friend!!
I need many right now, thank you.
You got them …. plenty of them “tight Latin hugs”!!
Reblogged this on Doctor's Voice/ Medical Corner and commented:
Medical Corner … have you met any of these??
Pingback: Psychopathy and Corporate Crime | No Psychos, No Druggies, No Stooges